AovA Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace

3 posters

Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace Empty Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace

Post  The[Ace] Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 pm

I am creating a map dealing with the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. I have the terrain finished and half the triggers worked out. I need some ideas for the units/heros. Also, I want some opinions on this idea. Should the map be consisted of little land and the rest of water? or be half land/water? I am also undecided on how to go about the kraken. Should he be neutral or be with the Flying Dutchman? Should Flying Dutchman be invulnerable? Include England or keep it strictly Caribbean Islands? I have 3 map terrains all ready. I just need opinions.

Thanks,
The[Ace]

The[Ace]

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace

Post  The[Knight] Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 am

For the Dutchman, don't make it invulnerable, do it like the Naz do and just make it revive later on.

First of all, not sure how your going to do the map team and player wise but this is an idea:
Team Ideas:
--Flying Dutchman Crew (Hero:Davy Jones, Kraken) (Demi:Just use 2 crew members)
--Black Pearl Crew (Hero:Jack Sparrow, Will Turner) (Demi:Elizabeth Swan, Mr.Gibbs)
--Interceptor Crew (Hero:Cutler Beckett, James Norrington) (Demi:Lt Groves, Lt Gillette)

You could also do a team of the Cursed Crew led by Hector Barbosa.
The[Knight]
The[Knight]
Admin

https://aovaonline.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace Empty Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Map. ---Ace

Post  Dwarves Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm

well i think there should be some ports and forts to go aloung with them that should be capturable and that there should be an england big huge port that can create ships and a fleet and include shipwreack cove that does the same for the pirates and you could have a few ppl as the english and a bunch of ppl as pirates and if possible make it so shipwreack cove doesnt let ppl attack each other while there unless you have some trigger like if there is an english invasion or something
and yea dont make dutchmen invulnrible just let it respawn quikly and maby allow the other ships to respawn but slower or something
Dwarves
Dwarves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum